|Welcome to China Aviation Manufacturing Summit 2012- Implementing Future Concept, Cooperation and Requirements for Sustainable Development
China Aviation Manufacturing Summit 2012 will bring together senior level officials from the aerospace manufacturers, government, academia, suppliers, and services to emphasize the effectiveness, versatility, and the need to develop new platforms for the future. It will provide attendees with the insights from government officials, the latest advancements in R&D, and newly developed application management solutions as well as business development opportunity.
Time to explore China’s aviation manufacturing market, the booster to global aviation industry!
√ Over the next 20 years, China's demand for air travel will grow at an annual rate of 7.6 percent. China's airlines will need 5,000 new airplanes valued at $600 billion!
China's air travel has been sustained by strong economic growth, increased trade, rising personal income, and progress in market liberalization. At the same time, the rapid increase in air travel, combined with unparalleled connectivity (e.g. As the nation's high-speed rail network begins full operation, the trains will connect neighboring cities and transport passengers to airports for longer haul air travel), has fostered economic and social interaction within China as well as between China and the rest of the world. The demand for air travel is predicted to grow at an annual rate of 7.6%.
√ The CAAC expects general aviation flying will increase at an average rate of 15% p/a over the next 10 years, which would require somewhere in the range of 10,000 to 12,000 general aviation aircraft to accommodate, including 400 business jets!
√ By 2015, China will add 55 new airports, bringing the total available for commercial aviation use to at least 230.
China is the second largest economic entity in the world now. Over the next 20 years, China's gross domestic product is forecasted to grow at an average annual rate of 7%. The Government has articulated policies and macro plans to encourage the international expansion of its airlines and address issues regarding to air traffic management and infrastructure.
In addition, China is developing indigenous commercial airplanes (e.g. ARJ21, C919), commercial Jet engine (CJ-1000A), and other programs, which will boost China’s commercial aircraft manufacturing industry, general aviation industry as well as benefit the global aviation industry.
Important Issues for This Event
- Deeply analyzing orientation, challenges and opportunities for China’s aviation manufacturing industry from multiple views
- Insights on global sourcing system and supply chain management for aircraft manufacturing
- How to enhance collaboration among Chinese aircraft manufacturers to upgrade domestic aviation manufacturing industry
- How to deepen cooperation between global leading aircraft manufacturers and China’s aviation industry
- Successful R&D and application in aviation manufacturing: advanced materials, new technologies, new aviation products, etc.
- Emerging market- Reform of China’s general aviation management, a historical and unparalleled opportunity for general aircraft manufacturing industry and ATC/ATM market
- How to achieve Green Aviation Dream: best practices study
- Upgrades on the global supplier selection for China's commercial aircraft engine project and the latest development progress of China’s C919 project and ARJ21
Prepare for China Aviation Manufacturing Summit 2012 - View the program, Add Dates to Diary, Download Brochure, and Telling a Colleague.
To find out more about the event, navigate using the following options: